Through various courses on consecrated life discussed, finalized and approved by higher authorities of catholic and civil education offered in the Institute and through publications of journal and books, ICL Sanyasa aims at:
- Renewal of religious life in dialogue with the rich religious and cultural heritage of Asia, especially of India.
- Fostering uniqueness and complementarity of the different forms of Christian Life.
- Deepening of the meaning of religious consecration and mission.
- Training formation personnel in the Theology of Consecrated Life.
- Preparation for different stages of formation in Consecrated Life.