- Professed religious, priests and lay persons.
- For M. Th. (Licentiate), B.Th. degree is mandatory.
- For M.A. (Masters), Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University.
- For the Diploma, minimum PUC or its equivalent is obligatory.
- Adequate knowledge of English.
Enrolment and Fee
Enrolment and Fees
- M.Th., M.A. and Diploma Programs: Enrolment is open from January to June during the year of commencement.
- Summer Programs: Enrolment is open from January to March and the classes will be conducted in the month of April.
- M.Th and M.A.: 15 June, 2020 –26 March, 2021 (Fees: First Year – Double Rooms Rs. 55,000; Single Rooms 65,000; Second Year - Double Rooms Rs. 55, 000 Single Rooms 65, 000).
- Annual Course - Diploma: 15 June, 2020 –26 March, 2021 (Fees: Double Room Rs. 50,000; Single Room Rs. 60,000).
- Bible Course: Diploma: 15 June, 2020 –26 March, 2021 (Fees: Double Room Rs. 50,000; Single Room Rs. 60,000).
- Consecrated Life Week Seminar:7-8 November, 2020 (Fees: Rs. 120 per day; All Inclusive and Non-residential).
- Intensive one Month Course on Consecrated Life: 30 April – 30 May, 2019(Fees: Double Room Rs. 10,000; Single Room Rs.12,000).
- Bible Study OT – 3 Weeks: (7-27 April, 2019 – Single room accommodation: Rs. 8000 (For men only single rooms are available); Double room accommodation: Rs. 6500).
- Bible Study OT – 1 Month: (30 April – 30 May 2019 – Single room accommodation: Rs. 10000 (For men only single rooms are available); Double room accommodation: Rs. 8000).
- Formative Spiritual Guidance: Theory and Practicum: 14-26 April, 2020.
- Safeguarding Minors: Part I: 21-27 July, 2020 & Part II: 8-14 December, 2020 (Fee: Rs. 10,000 for two contact classes of one week each (Rs. 5000 + 5000) with board and lodging. Besides ICL course fee, the participants have to pay Euro 15 to have access to the online materials provided by the Centre for Child Protection (CCP), Gregorian University, Rome.
All fees are inclusive of both accommodation and tuition fees.